"The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing." Zephaniah 3:17

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Another Year of Preschool!





Grant started another year of preschool a few weeks ago at a wonderful private CHRISTIAN school! He really didn't cooperate for pictures, but I still wanted to share the ones that I did manage to get. I had to take a picture of the mural of Jesus on the wall with the children, because this is what I've always wanted for him...to go to a Christian school and learn about Jesus and THEN learn all of the other stuff! Blake was so excited to go and pick him up and Grant was excited to see him. I surprised him when we got to the truck with some Iron Man silly bandz he'd been wanting. He was thrilled and then gave one to Blake, which thrilled me! We then celebrated by meeting Mase at Arby's for lunch. It was a good day!







3 comments:

  1. So happy for Grant AND for YOU that he likes "school" so. That helps so very much. The transition that kids need in order to know how to relate to other kids, as well as to other adults in the workplace when they're older, and the world in general will last them their entire lifetime. It is so important, now while they're young. I know both my boys benefited from it tons! Especially Trav, because he WAS a bit clingy for the first few years of his life, until pre-school. That really brought him out of his shell. AND, the programs that they have that they are in are absolutely hilarious, well and neat, too. But, the stuff that those kids do while they're performing is just too, too funny!! Anyway, you're doing Grant a great justice in providing him with this opportunity to interact and learn with the others. He'll do wonderfully, I just know it!! He is such a great kid...I know how very, very proud you are of him and his little brother!!

    By the way, I believe that Jaylen went two years in a row to Christian pre-schools. Suburban Bethlehem, one year, and Faith Christian Academy, I think the name of the one was (there off 30 at 205). Not sure which one he went to first. Grant will learn so much, you will be amazed, they really do catch on fast nowadays, don't they!? :)

    ~kc~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your kind words, Aunt Kathy! We do hope that we are doing to best thing for him and hope we have done the best things for him so far. This place is amazing and he comes home quoting scripture and saying his pledge to the Christian flat, and the American flag and that makes me so proud that he goes to a school that does that!!! Yeah, I remember Jaylen going to both of those preschools, he's always been such a smart kid! Can't believe how FAST he has grown up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My comment back somehow posted BEFORE I proofed it, sorry for all of the type-o's! :)

    ReplyDelete