"The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing." Zephaniah 3:17

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Grant's Jammies

Here is a silly picture of Grant in some jammies that are way too small. I like to buy ahead when I find good deals, but sometimes I don't come out ahead from doing this. A couple of years ago, after I had bought lots of jammies for the future, Grant decided that he hated them and would only wear a t-shirt and shorts, or comfy pants to bed. Well, now he's changed his mind but that they are all too small. Oh well, hopefully Blakey will wear them. This picture of him cracks me up!!!

1 comment:

  1. Seriously?? They're too small, where at...I can't see it, Sonja?! I mean, his feet even look like they're covered up. Are they pullin' on him or something like that? I'm feelin' pretty dumb about right now! Aha!!
    Dial me in here, would ya!??

    :) Kathy

    ReplyDelete