"The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing." Zephaniah 3:17

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Boys Gone Baja!













The boys LOVE riding around in the jeep together!!! This is really the first summer that Grant is to be trusted driving the thing, although I'm not sure HOW MUCH he is to be trusted! He wasn't good at driving at all last summer, but has improved enough this summer that we were able to let Blake ride with him, although I walk/run beside them the whole time! In summer's past, Grant used to call it his "Gee." What a goof ball! So cute to see them together on it! I'm not sure if you can tell, but in one of the pictures Blake is signing "more" because I think he thought I was going to make him get off! We so enjoy watching them giggle and have fun together in the beautiful weather!

2 comments:

  1. Aha!! LOL, this is too funny AND too cute all at the same time! My favorite pic is the third one going down. The expression on Grant's face is hysterical!!! And, Blake looks so serious, too!! :O

    Those two boys of yours crack me up. And, just think, Sonja. In about 10-11 years they'll be drivin' around together for REAL!! Oh MY!! Can that be????? Yup, it'll be here before you know it!!

    Love 'em to pieces, they are absolutely adorable together. Remind me of my guys!! ;)

    ~kc~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look on Grant's face in the 3rd picture! It's like "get outta my way!" Your boys are adorable :)

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete