"The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing." Zephaniah 3:17

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Green Smoothie Disaster!

I've gotten onto making "green smoothies" as a way to get some good nutrients into their bodies. You throw in spinach, yogurt, and any other kind of fruit you want and they are wonderful! I even got a new blender for it. Apparently, I wasn't used to using it yet and twisted a little when getting it off, rather than just pulling...and this is what happened!
Mase and Grant were a little disappointed that it ended up all over the counter, so they sampled part of the mess!
Grant's green smoothie mustache.
Made a second batch after we got everything all cleaned up. This is Mase being cheesy or I mean, himself. ha ha
Ahhh, yummy! Grant said, "Tastes delicious!" :)

3 comments:

  1. Oooh, I hate when I do stuff like that! I hope you were able to get it out of all the little crevices of your new blender...that's always a pain! What kind of blender did you get? Glad you guys are liking the green smoothies~ They are yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!! Only your "green" smoothie looks a little brown from this pic?! Jokin'...I'm sure they taste much better than they look, right?! Otherwise, the boys probably wouldn't even want to give them a try. Glad that is working out for you to get their fruits and veggies in 'em. Whatever works, right!!

    Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep checking for an update...this is the part about blogging that is hard...the keeping it updated!!!

    ReplyDelete